Posted Tuesday, March 16th, 2021 by Richard Roy
In our latest podcast episode we chat about the importance of hiring a good real estate agent and what questions you should ask when interviewing prospective agents.
- What is the agent’s specialty?
- Is the agent available outside of normal business hours? This is important if crossing time zones or if you work full time.
- Is the agent willing to provide a comparative market analysis (CMA)?
- What processes does the agent use to find properties, to check RPR, rental comps, and ROI?
- Does the way the agent calculates ROI match up to your own ideas of how to calculate ROI?
We’ll discuss all this and more.Be Social:
Real Estate Investing: Behind The Curtain Podcast.