Our Realtors® Know Real Estate
- Dedicated Investor Sales Team
- In-house Investor Network
- Buyer/Seller Representation
- Property Management Services
A Proven Real Estate Formula
EPM Real Estate assists real estate investors from across the world with the purchase, sale, and management of real estate investment property in Memphis, Tennessee and its surrounding areas. Our agents offer buyer and seller representation services to assist in all residential real estate investment property transactions through the help of our exclusive investor sales team.
Buying or Selling Memphis Real Estate?
EPM Real Estate Realtors® can help buyers find the perfect home and help sellers find a buyer for your home for sale. Our unique relationship with real estate investors gives you the additional benefit of our network of possible buyers and sellers. So whether your are buying or selling a family home, our experience will assist you in getting results fast. Learn more about our streamlined investment process and get it touch to discuss your goals.
Real Estate Investment Process
Cash flow & easy real estate investing in the Memphis area!
The EPM Real Estate team can help you understand cash flow and the ease of real estate investing in the Memphis area. We have assisted investors in the acquisition of hundreds of houses, assisted buyers in locating and evaluating potential rental property, and has helped many real estate investors in the sale of their functional rental property to another investor or on the open market, often while rented and cash flowing. EPM Real Estate can help you purchase property which has been in a functional and cash flowing rental program for the past several years.
Real Estate Cash Flow
Purchasing for the rental market or already have a rental property?
Our parent company, Enterprise Property Management, Inc. (EPM), manages rental property throughout Memphis and its surrounding areas. Our one-stop team can help you ensure a seamless transition from purchase to management of rental property or in the sale of existing real estate managed properties, from seller to investor purchaser!
Property Management Services
We provide innovative and insightful customer service to real estate investors through the practice of real estate sales and property management!
— Aaron Ivey, Principal Broker.
What to expect from EPM Real Estate Realtors®
Buyers with no knowledge of the market can expect an opening conversation to include the following:
- Let us know who YOU are, and what your goals are for acquiring real estate in the Memphis area?
- Let us tell you about EPMRE, how we came to be and what we do and have done to assist Investors acquire profitable investment properties
- Tell us more about your personal investment strategy:
- What is your budget in acquiring property?
- How much do you want to spend?
- Do you anticipate buying multiple properties?
- In packages or singly?
- Have you already discovered property on Zillow.com or Realtor.com which have caught your eye and you would like to discuss? Tell us everything – we have the time to listen and care about your goals.
- We will want to share with you our opinion of your strategy, your ideas, your budget and relay to you some success stories of investors just like you who have worked with us, and how they worked with our processes to find success in both purchasing and property management.
- When you are ready our Realtors® will use proven Realtor® tools, not just Zillow, to help you FIND, EVALUATE, MAKE OFFER, PROCESS and CLOSE on the property(s) of your choice. Our Realtors® use Realtor® ONLY tools called RPR and Paragon to assist you in finding houses that meet your criteria. These tools are developed for Realtors® to assist professionals to make the best and most accurate decisions for buyers.
- We will encourage you to get to know our property management company and its Principal Broker, Aaron Ivey. Speak to him independently, as he and his team hope to be your long term partners for successful property management! You can bounce your purchase ideas off of him, and he can advise on your strategy as well! Aaron is personable and speaks with anyone who asks! You do not have to have a management agreement with Aaron to have a great and insightful chat with him. He enjoys speaking to investors to help them to get a clearer picture of how they can become as much of a success as the hundreds of other investors Aaron has managed since 2001.
We are here to help you get the best understanding and direction during your discovery and acquisition phase, your contract phase, transition to property management and long term investment management and advice.
EPM Real Estate Team
Realtor® & Developer
Realtor® & Builder
Unlicensed Executive Assistant
What are customers saying?